Other my doctor told me that a sudden increase in autism is and that the date is frightening to children born. What is the reason Who knows He thinks it could be all the preservatives and pesticides, which are used in our food that we consume on a daily basis. He thinks that pregnant women are very cautious.
Centers for Disease Control says the autism spectrum disorders, affecting one in every 166 children. This means that children born to one of the 166 was born in autism. The reason is still unknown, but researchers are focusing on environmental toxins and autism possible connection. I know that the young woman, who teaches grade 5 children who are born with autism. He will discuss the pain, fear, helplessness, and frustrations for parents.
Then there are other types of diseases of the immune system is called auto-related disorders. About 10 years ago I sprayed with pesticides, pear tree puumajaa because I was improving all the time there was an error in the spots, and pears, the most were the crooked shape. Cannot get the type of the grocery stores. Attacks the spinal nerve defects of the system and makes them were paralysed.
This was diagnosed with Transverse Myelitis was State-of-the-art sports related illness in Helsinki, which causes inflammation of the spinal cord of ovine and caprine animals. I've been paralyzed down the chest. Two and a half months in hospital, rehab and therapy, I have a lot of physio with limited mobility. Cannot go to work, my feet are always weak and usually travel, if I am paying attention.
So either the help associated with the illness or the immune system to help children who are born with autism or any other change in the Life of sickness, it is important to take care of the environment.
I am aware of the information about our environment. I do not need to buy bottled water. I recycle diligently stuff. Try to use green products.
All this, I am writing so that you can take notice and make changes in life style using environmentally-sound products for daily use. These are called "green" products.
You can still learn more on www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foodborne_illness and www.webmd.com
No comments:
Post a Comment