Saturday, 7 January 2012

Can I be the mad God is my illness? 3 ways to get to know the


"When I was first was diagnosed with the need for the relief I felt, in fact," to share Cindy. "I am trying to find their own had been the cause of the pain and, finally, the myönnetäänkin is not something physical to mental health." Cindy goes on to explain, "it was a month later began short-tempered, and blank, and I realized that I was angry about the diagnosis. I was angry that I had to suffer and does not understand. "

Elizabeth Kübler-Ross, in Switzerland, the doctor wrote the life of a book, "death and dying," which describes the emotional stages of the period, often called a day of mourning-period. Hate is the third stage, the stage of shock and denial of service vulnerability-phase.

When we are diagnosed with the illness, the feeling of anger is the most natural reaction. Realizing our dreams can be our running now, when our body is to define what is "normal" in the US, can be devastating.

Acknowledging these feelings and treat them as part of the mourning period. We must all through this process, and it shall be each at different times and at different levels in each stage of the illness. The first year of diagnosis, even ironically, it may be easier than the third year.

Says Krista, who lives with chronic fatigue syndrome, "I know that my anger phases to come and go. I have been angry at the doctors, God, myself, my church, even my husband and daughter and other family members. "

One thing is certain: the wrath will come. Some people have mild irritation of all life and other flaring temper, which does not appear to subside.

"It is my observation," says Linda Noble Topf, "you are not Your sickness", "the anger in the face of serious illness is not proposing that we have already been removed from the life that we are the primary food of our passion, we are resigned and tekijäettä in numb."

When you have it can feel häpeällisimpiä-even the Christian fast has angry feelings. Too often, Christians believe that their angry feelings is sinful and something that I think I never experience their high. They also consider that these feelings, they do not even offer "allowed." Have you ever experienced some of these feelings?

-If my Allah is fixed, it should, I believe that he wants to, what is the best for me. Taken from his hands to my own lack of faith in the show.

-If you tell us about other Christians angry feelings and how blank, I am with this disease, they think I'm weak in my walk with Christ?

-I know that it says, "the wise men is not a good idea to anger" in the Bible. How can I, in good faith, to express the feelings that I'm feeling?

-I know that anger leads to bitterness. So if these feelings do not acknowledge will be "a better Christian," and I think it will never become a bitter life in the information.

All of these thoughts are normal, but it does not mean they are correct. Burial of our anger and we will not be able to do so recognising does not prevent ourselves from the move to the next phase of the mourning period, to effectively manage our feelings, learning, and our chronic sickness ".

Here are some tips to guide you through the process of dealing with anger:

1. Are feeling angry? Recognizing this emotion, and then move with Life.

It is easy to believe, if we haudata our anger, we become a stronger person. Topf recommends, "Anger as a resource that you can learn from the results and refine your own interest to Think." By claiming the emotions of the charge to the user's identity and the actual situation of the emotions.

The Bible indicates that the job I got very angry cursing even though he was born. Restrain the loved ones, and finally his health much of the loss, he had good reason to be mad is God. He said, "I have all the power to help myself, now that success has been lost from me?" (6: 13). Later in the life of the project, however, God returns to his life and blessed him and then he said to exponentially, "surely I spoke of things I do not understand, things too wonderful to know" (job 42: 3b). The work had to go through the stage of anger come out the other side character and wisdom. And through this was the only he can experience the full extent, God gave him the blessings.

2. the Angry feeling safe.

God gave us to feel anger. If, in spite of the fact that he believes the Bible has many examples of hate. What does the Bible tell us about anger? When you start you are a member of these emotions, anger, and it starts every injustice [had], which you encounter injustice. We are prone to becoming wrapped these emotions, and the remaining the world's angry. These are the feelings of anger, God warns us about; as he knows that they become too prominent to us life and take him off, we focus.

-"The Wrath Of man's life for the duration of the righteous, that the God of the additional tank" (James 1: 20).

-"Turn off the anger of wise men" (Proverbs

-"The Fool to give full Vent to his anger, but the wise man keeps himself under the supervision of the" (Proverbs 29: 11).

Is not a secret that God designed us to hate our natural human response as part of the negative conditions. Some people may remind us of the positive changes, it takes the anger. For example, the abbreviation "MADD" explains very well behind the mothers against drunk rather than drivers emotions. Topf writes, "we can find that anger is the demand for everything else." It is true, amazing changes have occurred in the history of hate, such as the civil rights legislation. "I 'm-not-going-to-take-it-any-more attitude" to create positive changes. It is the anger take effect during the time that we are in danger.

Amos 1: 11, God says, "I will not turn back to my hatred. .. because of his anger raged continuously." The wrath of God is shocked, but, as a result of the presence of anger was continuous. God calls us to our focus on him and try to make a difference, which displays his glory.

3. next, you will be able to walk with God, and he dealt with through the anger.

David experienced this and wrote, "though I walk in the middle of the problem, you can keep in my life; You can stretch your hands against my enemies to save the anger for me with the right hand. " (Psalm 138: 7). God is there when you need when you are using the angry and he wants to stretch their hands against the anger and protect.

"I still hate towards this illness should be treated in accordance with the sick, eight years after the" share with the woman, who lives in the EU, Peggy says, "always occur in the new constraint, you receive an error message similar to the insane from the beginning again. But, as I can learn to cope with living in chronic fatigue syndrome, the need for and the limits it places my activities, I expect God to complete an additional period of time. I pray that he will slowly, anger, such as Scripture, "the Lord is compassionate and friendly, anger, slow love abounding," depending on "(Psalm 103: 8).

Anger is our all of our lives from the feelings of the encounter. Perhaps the simplest advice is the Scripture, that loan on my book, Why Can't I make people understand? Discovering the validation with chronic illness seek and why the "where do I go the emotions of anger and bitterness, especially in the case of a mixed bag. Hosea 7: 13b-14, where God says, "[you] to redeem for a long time, but ... [] you cry for me, not [] in the context of your hearts, but [that] wait beds. " Instead of curling tongs, the bed so as to "Why me?" in the heart of our own Lord, pour, and ask him to simply help







No comments:

Post a Comment